Friday 18 September 2009

Welcome to my blog about my ebooks!!!!!!!

My blog is designed to let people know about the most accessible and cheapest ebooks on the market.

I have recently set up a site to sell ebooks through, I decided to do this after I found it increasingly hard to find affordable ebooks. I am brand new so my library of ebooks is not small but not vast, I will add new ebooks very regularly and it will eventually become a place where everyone can buy ebooks suited to their needs.

I did not decide to go into this with the thought of making money, I was becoming increasingly frustrated with not being able to find affordable ebooks, obviously it does cost me money and as I am not rich I do have to charge to recoup some of the money layout. I do however assure you that my site is all about making ebooks accessible at an affordable price.

I am trying to help the average person and all I ask in return is that you keep me in mind when you are buying an ebook, I can be found at www.mddigital-goods.com.

I will be updating my blog regularly with new books that are available and I will also have videos directly from myself, so keep checking here or my site to find out about new ebooks and videos.

Thanks for taking the time to read and please feel free to email me at if you have any queries

No comments:

Post a Comment